Thursday 15 March 2018

Rachel Maclean praises National Apprenticeship Week

AS part of National Apprenticeship Week (held last week) Rachel Maclean, MP for Redditch, celebrated the vital contribution of apprentices in Redditch.

Rachel-Maclean-praises-National-Apprenticeship-Week

Since 2010 there have been 7,110 apprenticeship starts in Redditch, and more than 1.2 million new apprenticeship starts nationally since 2015.

Take-up of higher-level apprenticeships in 2016-17 was up by nearly 35 percent compared to 2015-16.

As part of the week, the MP visited companies in Redditch to see apprenticeships in action.

First, she went to MSP in Enfield, a leading manufacturer of springs and stampings then Bee lighting, which makes high-quality lighting solutions for the motor industry.

Mrs. Maclean said: “Apprenticeships are at the heart of the Conservative Government’s strategy to expand opportunity and develop the skilled workforce the country needs. This includes working with industry to deliver an ambitious target of three million new apprenticeship starts by 2020.

“But we know there is still more to do, which is why we recently launched an education and funding review that will help people make more effective choices between the different options available to them, promoting parity of esteem between technical and academic pathways – something I am passionate about.”

First seen here.

The post Rachel Maclean praises National Apprenticeship Week appeared first on feCompare.co.uk.



source https://fecompare.co.uk/rachel-maclean-praises-national-apprenticeship-week/

1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all  contact the right loan company Email  via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete